Mobile GerÃ¤te werden fÃ¼r die meisten Menschen weltweit bis zum Jahr 2020 die zentrale Anlaufstelle fÃ¼r das Internet werden. Das prognostiziert US-Marktforscher Pew Internet & American Life Project in seiner aktuellen Studie “The Future of Internet III”.
- The mobile device will be the primary connection tool to the internet for most people in the world in 2020.
- The transparency of people and organizations will increase, but that will not necessarily yield more personal integrity, social tolerance, or forgiveness.
- Voice recognition and touch user-interfaces with the internet will be more prevalent and accepted by 2020.
- Those working to enforce intellectual property law and copyright protection will remain in a continuing arms race, with the crackers who will find ways to copy and share content without payment.
- The divisions between personal time and work time and between physical and virtual reality will be further erased for everyone who is connected, and the results will be mixed in their impact on basic social relations.
- Next-generation engineering of the network to improve the current internet architecture is more likely than an effort to rebuild the architecture from scratch.
Die Studie ist im PDF-Format auf der Website von Pew Internet abrufbar.